Monday, July 19, 2010

The First Post

Here I am, starting a blog about my pet rabbit, even though I have a hard time keeping my main blog current.  Actually, I may have an easier time keeping this blog current, because I'm more comfortable talking about my rabbit's life than my own.

Let's get started.  This is my pet rabbit, Hoppy.


My wife and I bought him from a pet shop here in Japan in late March of this year, when he was one month old.  Now he's five months old, entering what one rabbit web site called the "teenage years".   At that age, rabbits go through some of the things that humans go through when they are 14, 15, and 16 years old.  They want to be left alone.  They get aggressive when you try to tell them what to do.  They become more independent.  They cause all kinds of mischief.  They bite your furniture.  Oh, wait... human teenagers don't bite furniture... do they?  I didn't when I was 15.

Anyway, the aim of this blog is to post about things that happen in Hoppy's life and how that affects my wife and I.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment